Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Special Dinner

Because I want to breastfeed, we were advised to hold off on giving Caroline a bottle.  So now that she's 4 weeks old we could try to see what she thinks about eating from a bottle.  I was a bit nervous about it because I've heard from several friends that often babies have trouble with the first bottle, or even won't take a bottle at all.  So I got one ready last night and Micah came home a little early so he could feed her! I was really looking forward to watching Micah enjoy and share that special bonding experience with her! Well, she took it with NO problem! She was very hungry and drank the bottle with no hesitation.  It was REALLY sweet to watch Micah get to experience feeding our little girl! Here are a few pictures of the great event!

1 comment: