We were blessed so much by my aunt Mary Emilie, uncle Andrew, cousin Emilie and her husband Tim who gave us a Bob jogging stroller before Caroline was born. I've taken Caroline on several walks with The Bob, and she loves it. (As evidence by the fact that she falls to sleep as soon as we start rolling!!) But every time I've walked her, I've had a helper walking Prince. Well my helpers are all gone now and I needed to get out of the house this afternoon. So I bundled up Caroline and took my first attempt at walking Caroline in The Bob AND walking Prince. I must say it was a huge success! The trick was to keep Prince on a close leash and keep him even with The Bob. (That way he couldn't walk in front of it and get run over.) He did great. In fact he now associates The Bob with going on walks, and when I put Caroline in it, he starts getting excited.
I also wanted to mention how thankful we are for all the meals we have been given! We have had friends and family bring us SO many meals. It really makes a huge difference not having to cook at the end of the day. I'm already wondering how I'll manage Caroline, work and then coming home and cooking dinner on the average week night. But for now I don't have to think about that thanks to our wonderful friends and family!!
Here are a few more pics of friends who stopped by for visits and to drop off food. And a great one of Micah!!
Claire Carver came by (with mommy Cathy) They will be great friends soon! Cathy brought us a meal to enjoy!!
"Aunt" Jenny stopped by for a great visit. And brought some delish dinner!!
I asked Micah to wake her up...but he was so content with her just sleeping on his shoulder!!!
Hi Kate! Ginger gave me your blog address. I look forward to keeping up with y'all. Caroline is just beautiful! Congratulations to you and Micah!
ReplyDelete