Monday, December 6, 2010

Bath Time

Before her umbilical cord fell off we had to give Caroline sponge baths.  These she HATED! She would just scream and scream! The only exception to the process is that she was very happy when it came to the hair washing part... We would put soap on the wet brush and brush her hair and scalp in circular motions.  Like any true girly girl, she seemed to like having her hair done!  But for the most part she HATED these baths! And to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan either.  I had to figure out how to hold her and bath her at the same time.  The end result left me soaked and her screaming.  (Then she would usually poop in her diaper immediately after the bath which just makes me feel silly for bathing her in the first place!!)

But now we can bathe her in her baby bath tub! (Thanks Ann Smith for the bath tub and Abby and TJ for the bath supplies!)  As she is partially submerged in the warm water, she seems to like this experience much better! Micah took a small video of us bathing her last night.  I'm going to attempt my first video post! So here goes, hope you enjoy. 


1 comment:

  1. Look at that little happy baby!! Great video - I just want to snuggle that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete