Well I needed just a few things from Target. And to be honest, I was looking forward to the outing. Just getting out of the house every now and then is good! So before I fed Caroline at 3 I made my list and tried to get the house cleaned. I needed to feed her, play with her and then head to Target in order to be back before some friends stopped by to bring dinner. Caroline was cooperating perfectly with my plans! I fed her and we played a bit. As soon as she got sleepy I put her in her carseat and grabbed the diaper bag. I even remembered to fill up a water bottle so I would have it while doing my little bit of shopping. (I'm ALWAYS thirsty these days!!) We got in the car and headed to Target. Traffic was light and I got there with plenty of time to get Micah's stocking stuffers, some treats for Prince for Christmas, and several other things on my list.
I was so proud of myself for being so together. HOWEVER, I grabbed the diaper bag and neglected to get my WALLET from my purse and put it IN the diaper bag. So, frustrated and trying hard to laugh at myself, I headed home totally empty handed. Needless to say I did not have enough time to get the wallet and go back shopping before our guests arrive. Thus the blog entry.
Oh no! That sounds just like something I would do. Maybe you can make it happen tomorrow! :)
ReplyDelete