Before Caroline was born, Micah and I were given the most beautiful baby book from Ida, Ann and Jennifer Dunbar. The book has been here for about a month and I've been working on it slowly. One thing we were eager to do was to get the hand and feet prints completed before she grows any more! We got the feet done about a week or so ago. Getting her hands stamped has proven MUCH more difficult! When she's awake and we would grab her wrist to put her hand in the stamp pad, she automatically balled up her fists. I even tried to do it a few times by myself when she was asleep in her swing or bouncer....no luck there either. Well the other night she was SOUND asleep on ME and we thought it could work. So Micah grabbed the stamp pad and the baby book and got to work. I helped a little but mostly just kept still and warm so she's stay so soundly asleep. It was a success and we got her hands stamped in the book at about 5 weeks old! Here is what she looked like so soundly asleep on top of me:
No comments:
Post a Comment