Today I had a wonderful outing! Thanks to my great friend Jenny. She called me last week and told me she was off of work on Monday the 13th and could she come over and watch Caroline. She suggested I could take a nap or anything else while she watched Miss C. I told her I hadn't even STARTED with my Christmas shopping and would love to get a start (or finish??) if I could. So she came over at 9.30, fed Caroline while I finished getting ready, and I headed out at about 10 to join the Christmas shopping madness. Honestly because it was a Monday morning at 10, there were really very few people at the mall. I was able to hit several stores and got a large portion of my Christmas list knocked off.
I came home about 12.30 and enjoyed some lunch and excellent conversation with Jenny. We really had a great time together. Her staying with Caroline was such a blessing. Her frienship is really a huge blessing to us! Thank you SO MUCH Jenny for your great friendship and for the chance to get some shopping knocked out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment