Ellen Cole and Avril Drummond also came by during the week and a half of so since its been since I've updated here. Ellen and I went to PT school together at Kentucky. Her husband Adam is an internal medicine resident at UAB and that brought them from the Lexington, KY area to Birmingham. It is wonderful to have them here for their friendship and of course to have more UK fans in AL is excellent!! Avril is a long time good friend from high school. She and I ran cross country together in high school and then track against each other in college! She lives in Mobile and was in Birmingham for an EARLY morning meeting. Avril is also expecting a little girl in May! Caroline and Baby Drummond will have to be good friends and as Avril says, will run against each other one day!! (Here's to hoping!!)
The last visitor here is Cindy Alexander. Cindy is my Denver "mom"! When I did my 10 week rotation at Craig Hospital in Denver, I lived with Cindy, her husband Sam and their daughter (my Denver sister) Dana! Their family (plus their son Eric) lived in Mobile when Sam was completing his fellowship. Eric and Dana went to school with Clara and me. The Alexander / Holmes families have stayed friends despite their move to Colorado. Well Cindy and Sam are now moving back to Huntsville, AL to live near their (soon to be) 2 grandchildren, their son Eric and his wife Kim. Dana and her husband Mike live just outside of London, England where Mike is stationed. Cindy drove down from Huntsville just to visit and see Miss Caroline! She and her family are all such special friends. Thank you Cindy for the visit AND for the WONDERFUL 10 weeks I spent with y'all! I will NEVER forget that special time!
Miss Jenny with our little girl
SO sweet!!
Ellen and Caroline
Avril and Caroline
Avril and me with Caroline. (It was early, I'm still in PJs!)
Cindy and Caroline.
Sleepy girl.
SO so peaceful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment