Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crosses

Micah and I have a big blank wall in our den that has been waiting for some art work.....for 2 and a half years!! Its just a big space and we haven't found the right thing to go there. We've thrown around a lot of ideas but never really tried hard to fill the big blank space.  Well while Elinor was here I had an idea.  I have many crosses that people have given me through the years.  And several friends gave me crosses for Caroline's room.  Only we didn't have enough wall space for all of them in there. (I love crosses!) I had them just kinda  placed all around the house in various places.  Well I got the idea to put them all in one display in the big empty space.  But, as you know if you know me at all, I have very little artistic talent and not even a very artistic eye! SOOOOOO Elinor helped figure out just HOW the crosses could hang together and look nice.  She did an amazing job! They look great on the wall.  Thank you Elinor!!

Here are some pictures of the crosses. 


1 comment:

  1. HEY!!! Oh my gosh - Im so excited that you have this blog!! WE CAN KEEP UP WITH EACHOTHER!! First, Caroline is absolutley amazing - she is beautiful!! You have such great pictures of her!! My favorite is the on with you and her in the hospital bed - PERFECT!! I am so glad that you and Micah are enjoying parenthood! Isn't it the best?!

    ReplyDelete