Anyway, Caroline is "talking" up a storm these days. We had a visit from my dad and Ginger, and then we went to Mobile this past weekend where we got to see mom, Andy, Clara, her boyfriend Eric, dad, Ginger and all of my grandparents. Caroline had a great trip and taught us a valuable lesson....she will not sleep without her swaddle sack thank you very much!! Needless to say I forgot to pack it, so Saturday night was an adventure in no sleep, which lead to Sunday's trip to Target to buy a new one! Man how I appreciate that thing now! (My mom calls it the straight jacket! But boy does she like it!)
OK enough words, here are a few pics for you to enjoy! I've got a few videos I'll post as soon as I can figure out what's keeping me from getting them on here!!
Caroline doing a little light reading
Caroline with my cousin Elizabeth ("Sissy")
Close up of our big girl!!
Caroline SO happy at her Nanny's house. Thank you Courtney for loving her my first month back at work!
No comments:
Post a Comment