Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Update

Well it has been a while since I posted... again! Life seems to just happen and go by TOO FAST!! We have had a LOT going on. Caroline is crawling all over the place.  She does a funny little crawl.  she kinda half scoots, half crawls; the whole time keeping her left leg curled up under herself and propelling herself with the right foot.  As soon as I get a video I'll post it! We have also finally accomplished a big hurdle....she is now napping in her own bed instead of the swing! Honestly she must have just been ready because it has been a seamless transition.  She and I sit in her rocking chair and read a few books.  (I give her her passy and her special blanket.) then I just put her down! She talks in her bed for a few minutes then goes on to sleep! Thanks to everyone who has given us books! She (and I) are really enjoying them!!

On other new things, Caroline is saying "Dog." Well it really sounds more like "Daa." But she says it most definetly in reference to Prince! I also think she MAY be saying Da-da in reference to Micah.  It is kinda inconsistent but it seems she may know Da-da is Micah...

We had some visitors this past weekend.  Ginger's younger son Steve, his wife Kristen and their two girls Anna Clare and Owen stayed with us Friday night.  We had a blast! We ate pizza and made hot fudge sundays! Then Saturday we hung out and did a little shopping while they waited for Kristen's new niece to finish her newborn photo shoot!! It was a great time for all.

Here are a few pictures taken with my iPhone.  I'll get some with the real camera soon and get them up here!
Playing with a bib! Anything makes a great toy!!

Sitting in her high chair.  Such a big girl! Isn't the flower clip cute! Thanks Jeannine who made it for her!

I used an app called Instagram to make this one look older.  Pretty cool I think.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun weekend! I want some more of that pizza! Thanks again for everything! Sweet little Caroline....love her little scoot! And I think Instagram pics are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SOOO SWEET!!! What a beautiful little girl. :) Must get it from her momma. ;)

    ReplyDelete