Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Well I promise to be a better Blogger! I am now officially part time and I will put some time towards blogging.  I'm finishing up my second "off week" today.  The first one consisted of several days in Children's Hospital with Caroline having bronchiolitis that caused her to not be able to breathe well.  But she is all better now and almost finished with the antibiotics for her double ear infection that followed all the congestion.  So life is mostly back to normal! And for that I am VERY thankful!!

This past weekend I was honored to be visited by some of my favorite people.  Three of my great friends from Centre came in town for a girls' weekend! Lindsey, Jackie and Jen all got here from KY, OH and TN respectively on Friday around 6.  We had a great weekend.  Thank you my friends for making the long drive so we could all be together and you could meet Caroline! We had so much fun! On Saturday we had a leisurely morning and then went to Jemison Park.  After that we spent the rest of the day shopping at the Summit and then had a great dinner at 26.  Sunday they had to pack up and leave.  It was a wonderful weekend, although too short! We need to do it again soon girls!

Here are a few pics of Miss Caroline.  More to follow when our camera gets back from Alaska where it is traveling with my good friend Melissa!



No comments:

Post a Comment